Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Awarded.....! Leibster Blog Award

First, I wanted to say thank you to our amazing Blogger - Chrochet and Quilling artist Yasmin Hagalwadi .

This is the second award Im receiving from her. Really I feel super humbled that she thought of me.. It makes me so happy....Once again thank u so much dear Yas....
The 'Liebster Blog Award' is a badge of approval presented to favourite blogs with under 200 followers... Liebster meaning beloved/dearest...So... with great pride I will be displaying the 'Liebster' badge on my blog...




The rules :

1. Show thanks to the bloggers who awarded you by linking back to their blogs.
2.  Post your 5 blogs and let them know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
3.  Post the award on your blog !

It was very hard job making my choices as there are so many blogs out there
which I follow and love .... but ...now I'm done, and here they are..
1. Noor Nahdi, 2. Geethu 3. Cristina, 4. Arlene, 5. Nandini

Enjoy dear friends......!!!

6 comments:

Cristina said...

Thank you so much Lekha! hugs from Romania

Unknown said...

Thanks Lekha,i'm so happy yaar :)

Unknown said...

I don understand step 2...which 5 blog??whom i shld send and what??and hw to get that logo(award)??

Lekha justin said...

Geethu Chk ur FB message box..ok.?

Noor Nahdi said...

Thanks Lekha darling ;) proud to have it!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Lekha ...so thrilled..So sorry for delay in accepting ,have been busy

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Laurus Cassia and Powered by Justin James.