Friday, January 18, 2013

Spectra-Quill.....!!

Hi Friends...

Here I would like to  share my new quilled wall picture ..This is a spectrum with tear drop coils nd tight circled coils. It took me morethan a week to finish...The courtesy for the original design goes to an unknown artist I've copied the design from the web but later I forgot the link. I was planning to recreate it as it is but couldnt reach to tht perfection....I used only 3 mm strips for ths work nd framed
in a 50 x 50 frame....



 
 
 
Hope u like it.....
 

9 comments:

Sathya said...

Soooo Beautiful!!!!

Angel said...

Awesome !!!!!and Great .

Hussena said...

Lekha big "Wow"...This is just amazing work...All those intricate details & the colors are simply amazing!...I am truly in awe! :)

Helen said...

OMG! this is beautiful! How did you arrange them so even? Wow!

Pooja said...

So much detailed and fabulous quilling!The colors stand out very beautifully on black !

Christine said...

Your work is amazing. Would love you to take a look at mine
http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com

quilled paper paradise said...

Beautiful quilling! It reminds me of crocheted snowflake!

Lekha justin said...

Thank u so much all my dear friends...

Unknown said...

Just mind blowing... awesome awesome awesome

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Laurus Cassia and Powered by Justin James.