Sunday, January 20, 2013

Heart Stealer Quilling Design Award...!!!

Jhum....Jhum..Jhum..Celebration time again..!

Another Gr8 Award....!!

Yes...I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my Quilled creation (Spectra Quill ) was selected for the great "Heart Stealer Quilling Design Award " by our most talented artist I really admire : Pritesh Ananth Krishnan..!!! . Really I'm so honoured and humbled to receive this award..It makes me so happy and motivated to work hard and take challenges on quilling and enoy it...

Thank u so much dear Pritesh nd Thank u all my dear friends for ur hearty supports.....








 

5 comments:

quilled paper paradise said...

Congratulations Lekha! You're certainly deserved it!

Sathya said...

Congrats...Happy for u!!!

Lekha justin said...

thank u Gordana & Sathya..

Dr Sonia S V said...

Congratulations Lekha

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Pooja said...

Congrats ..! Well deserved Award !

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Laurus Cassia and Powered by Justin James.