Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Quilled flowers with multi strips..


Hi my dear friends,  Wish you a very Happy and successful new year ...!! Hope you all enjoyed your New Year Celebrations...
In this New year I would like to share my another quilled frame work ..... For the flowers I used a multi strip method of  red, yellow nd white 3mm strips. And for the leaves I followed the normal, simple way.  And one another surprise for u friends....Yes...I added new watermark on my creation. For this logo I'm giving full credit to my Justin. Hope you like it and enjoy.....



 
 
 


Thank u so much for visit my blog.....






17 comments:

Hussena said...

What a beautiful quilled frame Lekha :)Love your quilled flowers and the cute watermark too :)

Shylaashree said...

lovely frame, all are beautiful, whats that basket made of lekha
Adhiraacreations

Lekha justin said...

Thank u Hussena nd Shylaa...@ Shylaa tht basket made with soft cane.

Sathya said...

So pretty, Lekha!!! Loved the framed work! And lovely watermark!!

ManuK said...

Really beautiful, Lekha! Love those little twigs with red and yellow flowers! I'm curious about what you used for background, it brings everything together in such a nice way!

Hugs!
Manu

Dr Sonia S V said...

The leaves are gorgeous Lekha
Wish you a Happy New Year
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lekha justin said...

Thank u sathya, Manu nd Sonia...@ Manu..tht background is wall paper.

Angel said...

Very Pretty !!! the leaves and flowers are lovely and nice .

Syaz said...

Nice arrangement you have here Lekha..

Lekha justin said...

Thank u Angelin & syaz...

quilled paper paradise said...

Beautiful flowers and leaves!

Pooja said...

The frame looks beautiful ! I liked the multi colored flowers .

Lekha justin said...

Thank u Gordana nd Pooja...

Nati said...

beautiful!thank you for sharing!!
Nati from Brazil

LAURA MAVRODIN said...

Beautiful flower arrangement:)

Helen said...

What a nice wall art piece!

Lekha justin said...

Thank u Nati, Laura nd Helen...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Laurus Cassia and Powered by Justin James.