Thursday, July 12, 2012

Double Toned Quilled Flowers...

Hi Friends....Coz of some busy schedule I coldnt keep in touch wth my blog world in a while...Im really really sorry ...
Hope u all are doing fine. Here is my new project with some simple flowers.
The big flowers I made with the double toned colour strips which I bought from our sweet Yasmin.
She suggested me this strips better for simple flowers . yes ... the outcome is beautiful..right..?
Hope u all like my new work...





Thank u ...Happy Quilling

12 comments:

Sathya said...

So nice!

Angel said...

lovely flowers .pretty quilling

chillin with Quillin said...

really beautiful, love the colors!!!!
Paula

Ann Martin said...

So pretty! I love the way you placed the flowers on a black background.

quilled paper paradise said...

A beautiful combination! Beads give a classy impression!

Lekha justin said...

Thank u so much dear friends....

Nidhi Jain said...

Its beautiful Dear :)
Nidhi
http://creativecraftingwithnidhi.blogspot.in/

Dr Sonia S V said...

The myriad play of colors looks so beautiful

Lekha justin said...

Thank u dear Nidhi nd Sonia...

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank You for all the sweet comments on my blog Lekha!

Christine said...

Love your work and the way you combine bright colors. They look so full of vitality!!
http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Laurus Cassia and Powered by Justin James.