Sunday, December 15, 2013

Quilled Goldspot

Hi friends ..

After a long time break.... (coz...I lost my Dad 5 months ago due to complications from his heart surgery ..We took care of him as best as we could but still he died and that hurts....hmmm...I feel like that a puzzle piece missing....there s something every day that makes me think of him n wish he was still here..Its hard to explain .. so...)


 Yes....Im trying to back in ths colourful Quilling world.. .Here is my new creation ... "Gold spot" ...!!
and I hope you like it... 


                                                                         






Thank you ..

LEKHA

                                                                 


8 comments:

Helen said...

Wow, that looks delicious! all the work really show off.

It is hard losing love ones. Sorry for your lost.

Nidhi Jain said...

Sorry for ur loss Lekha..

Ur new creation is beautiful..
Hugs, Nidhi

aureliaeugenia said...

Hello dear Lekha
I am happy to know you and glad to admire your works:they are beautiful!!!!
I lost my mom 3 years ago and it seems to me life will never be the same,that is why I understand how you must feel! Sorry for your lost!
hugs

vinitha said...

nice.

nandoos kitchen said...

Sorry to hear your loss dear..

goldspot looks amazing. Lovely! First time here. Glad to follow you.

Ghost_Writer said...

Heartfelt condolences, just want to tell you.. you dad is in a much better place away from all the earthly suffering, so worry not.

I am glad I found your blog... i just love your handwork.... it is simply amazing.... i especially love your quilling and I am inspired to make some quilled dolls....

hugs
hridya
http://quillthrill.blogspot.com

Ghost_Writer said...

following you!

Lekha justin said...

Thank you so much for your sweet words dear Helen, Nidhi, Aurelia, Nandoos, and Hridya... Love you all....

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Laurus Cassia and Powered by Justin James.