Thursday, April 11, 2013

Quilled Jewellery sets ..

Hi Friends...
Back again...!! Hope u all are doing good... This time I am going to share some paper jewellery sets. yea friends....This  is my first attempt at making some jewelleries with paper strips. The first set I made is for a very pretty girl , my neighbour Varsha . And really I am so ...so... glad to make it for her.... Hope she will like it...And the second one for my lovely daughter Violin ....




Thank u for visiting my blog ....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

Syaz said...

Love the brown & yellow set..Simple, yet it looks classy..

Nupur Bhatia said...

Wow Lekha, I was glancing through your creations in your blog and I must say you are an avid quiller! You have created such lovely pieces, I am impressed! And the jewellery in this post looks amazing! Hard to believe it is your first attempt.

I was glancing through your profile and saw you are also in Dubai. If by any chance we live close by, it would be lovely to meet and do some quilling together!

I would love to have you visit my blog Thrilling Quilling

Nupur

SD pooja said...

Wow ! I liked all of them..specially the Jhumkas..

Lekha justin said...

Thank u so much dear Syaz, Nupur nd Pooja ..
@ Nupur... pls chk ur FB inbox.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW the blue and white one is stunning Lekha..love it to bits!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Angel said...

Wow!!!!! both are lovely Lekha ..

Noor Nahdi said...

So pretty sets!! Love them.. TFS

painted princess collection said...

equisite jewellery pieces I couln't take my eyes out.Glad I found your blog will frequent often
anandhirajan

Christine said...

Love the yellow one. Your jewellery is amazingly neat and gorgeous.
http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com
Chris

Helen said...

beautiful sets! love the blue and white one.

Nidhi Jain said...

Cool color combo.. Sets r beautiful..

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Laurus Cassia and Powered by Justin James.