Tuesday, July 12, 2011

wow.. I received 3 awards....



Hi dears,  a month ago I was mentioned by our sweet Yasmin  as one of her five candidates to receive this award .This is my first blog award so I am pretty thrilled. Thank u so much Yasmin.....

The things about me : Yes, I am an art loving person.
I love to read and write malayalam literature..
I am really a blessed person because I am the inevitable part of my family. 
Cooking and serving is another important passion of my life.
I love dance but unfortunately I couldnt learn.....
I like to help the people who are in need.....
The most important inspiring person in my life is Mother Teresa.





I  would like to pass this award to  Madhushika Lakmini  
                                                        Noor Nahdi 
                                                        Divya Deepak  
                                                         Pallavi Rustogi
 Another  award I received from the most talented Dr. Sonia and  
Suganthi. Thank u so much dear friends....



I would like to pass this on to
                                                Madhushika Lakmini
                                                varnam   
                                                Manuk 
To accept each award, link back to the person who gave you the award, write a few things about yourself and pass on the award to at least 5 bloggers. Have a nice day.....        


                                                                        

9 comments:

saheli said...

congrats on ur award lekha.Thanks for honoring me with this lovely award... I am accepting this award and will blog about it soon...thanx a lot .i'm happy that u lik my works.
http://varnam-addcolortolife.blogspot.com/

Noor Nahdi said...

Thanks sweetheart for the award!!! I'll surely display it in my blog :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Congrats and Thank You Lekha for accepting the award.
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Lekha justin said...

Thank u dear frnds...

Madhushika Lakmini said...

thanks a lot Lekha.....and congrats for your awards......aw...aw.... :D

Nati said...

Beautiful galeria art quilling!!
Nati from Brazil
http://natiquill.blogspot.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

Lekha dropped in to say hi and Thank You for dropping by my blog!

Arvind otta said...

Congratulation

Lekha justin said...

Hi sonia..thanku for ths message too dear..nd thank u too Arvind..

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Laurus Cassia and Powered by Justin James.