Monday, February 27, 2012

My "Dreaming Girl" in different style...

Hi dear friends ....

 My hearty apologies to you all, I could'nt update my blog and follow ur valuable posts.....U know my dear sweeties...nowadays my 2 yr old son is too naughty.... trying to spoil my works and giving me trouble some time ( but it is quiet enjoyable ..! ) . whenever I'm using this computer, He also wants the same and wanna see "TINKERBELL" ( Tinkererell ..hi..hi..hi...)
 .....hey..hey..But I can not leave my favourite art quilling ... coz I made my dreaming girl in different style. Hope u all like it...expecting ur valuable support and suggestions....love u all....


16 comments:

PMT~ Meg said...

She is just beautiful, Lekha! Everything looks so effective against the black background. Meg Crawford ~ Polly & Meg's Treasures

Teddie Seeley said...

Lekha,

Everything is wonderful, it's hard to believe you have been able to accomplish so much with that sweet two year old running around.
I have problems with my two cats, they love to run off with my quilling. When I get back into it, I will have to put things away in my craft room.
Hugs

മനോജ് ആറ്റിങ്ങല്‍ said...

Nice work Lekha..

Dr Sonia S V said...

So stylish!

Lekha justin said...

Thank u so much Dear friends...@ Teddie its so cute to hear...with all my regards ....loving Lekha

MEGHA said...

BEAUTIFUL

Molly Smith said...

Oh I like this so much! The colors in contrast with the white elements is pretty! And the touch of gray added is interesting. VERY nice design!
~Molly

Shylaashree said...

very beautiful lekha

Lekha justin said...

Thnak u so much dear Megha Molly ma'am nd Shylasree....

SUGANTHI said...

Very very pretty Lekha. Do post more often you do such good work.

Helen said...

This is absolutely fabulous!

Lekha justin said...

Thank u ...nd sure Suganthi..'ll do. thank u so much dear Helen....

Nidhi Jain said...

beautiful!! loved it!!!!

Creative Thinker said...

Very pretty!!!

Jazzy said...

It's beautiful

Unknown said...

appreciate your talent.awesome.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Laurus Cassia and Powered by Justin James.