Saturday, June 04, 2011

My favourite quilling






Yea...These are my favourites....The 1st two are I made for my brother-in- law. When he shifted to his new home, we planned to gift my quilling ..Justin selected this Mushroom for me. When I started to quill this I was so tensed. Will he like it or not....??? This question troubled me till the end of the work....because he is a Professional Artist. We respect his talent......!!!

The 2nd one Peacock.....That is One textile shop's emblem. I was so inspired by the
design and tried to give a quilling finish. Hope it is a success.....!!




10 comments:

Inna D. said...

Very beautiful work! Love all of them.

Lekha justin said...

Inna.Its a gr8 honour for me...Im so happy and saying thank u for following my blog..

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such outstanding work and that too from a fellow Malayalee.
Cheers from Bangalore
Dr Sonia S V
ENT Surgeon and Avid crafter
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Lekha justin said...

Thank u so much sonia...This words r giving much satisfaction...! IT CAN HELP TO IMPROVE MY CREATIVITY....

saheli said...

wow.,lovely ..

Baukje said...

I love you quillings your work is beautiful!
Greetings Baukje

Helen said...

wow, what lovely pieces!

Anonymous said...

Hello Lekha, I saw all of your craft work and I must say that its Awesome. I loved everything very much. I love your color combo. Thank you so much for sharing...

Lekha justin said...

Thank u dear saheli, Baukje, Helen nd Divya..

Anonymous said...

peacock is absolute charm, great work and great colours

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Laurus Cassia and Powered by Justin James.